Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Smoked Gouda Dip

I love cheese. Like really love it. Like I could eat it for every meal. Every day. Maybe that explains my love handles :) While smoked gouda is pretty common, it's definitely one of my faves. So when we had smoked gouda dip over the weekend, I knew I had to make my own version. Similar to pimento cheese, this is great on crispy crackers or pita points. 

























What You'll Need:
2 cups shredded smoked gouda
1/2 red onion, minced 
1/3 cup toasted walnut pieces
2 tablespoons mayo
Red pepper, cumin, smoked paprika




















What to Do:
Mix all of the ingredients together and add a few shakes of the spices to taste. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you're a cheese-fiend like me, you'll want to lick the plate when your done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment