Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kitchen Inspiration

I know. It's been a while. But I swear I have a good excuse. We're remodeling our kitchen! Woot! Ok, so we haven't actually started yet but we are going to soon. Needless to say, I've been drooling over hardware and countertops, not blogging.


























I'd thought I'd share a bit of the inspiration I've been seeing lately. For me, the perfect kitchen includes shaker-style cabinets, dark stone countertops, painted wood floors, subway tile and lots of open shelving. The goal is to keep the 1930's charm minus the 1930's functionality (or lack there of). Let's put it this way. We have about 3 feet of counter space and our one lower cabinet has no bottom. Um yeah.

More details and before shots coming soon. For more kitchen ideas and sources for the pictures above, you can find me on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/armcg/kitchen-overhaul/.

And I promise to squeeze in some cooking before we start demolition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment